Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Arrived!


Well, it was a long day. I arrived to the Dulles airport at like 6:30...HUGE airport. By the time I got my bag and got my shared shuttle ride 25 miles into DC, it was 8:30! In Cali time that is only 5:30 though, so, it is dark out, but after sitting on my butt most of the day, I am not sleepy. I am staying in a hostel for these first three nights and my room has two bunk beds so four people could potentially stay there. One of them was already asleep, so I locked my stuff up and headed to the corner burger joint called Bolts! Look how crazy big that screen is in the restaurant! Other than peanuts on the plane I haven't eaten since Sacramento, so this burger is pretty damn exciting!!
Looking forward to tomorrow. There are so many things to see and do here, I really don't know where  I will start!

No comments:

Post a Comment